The next popular Standards Check workshop is in Birmingham on Monday September 9th at the Holiday Inn, Chapel Lane, Great Barr, Birmingham, B43 7BG. M6 Jct7.
Just a few places remain! 9.30 Registration for 10.00 start and 4.30 workshop ends. Free parking and lunch and refreshments included. James Quinn and Lynne Barrie from the NJC training team will be delivering the workshop.
Also bookings are underway for our Coaching Workshop on Monday October 21st. This workshop is called “Coaching the Next Level” and is being held at the Mercure Hotel Milton Keynes, The Approach, Two Mile Ash, Milton Keynes, MK88LY
This workshop will enhance any basic coaching skills you may already have and you can study the art of coaching at a more advanced level for the driver training industry. in turn this will help you stand out from the other ADIs and enable you to gain more customers due to the experience you give them. This workshop will take your skills to the next level and help you to develop lasting changes in driver behaviour.
This workshop is suitable for:
• All ADIs who want to continue to learn more about client centred and coaching skills
• ADIs who have previously enjoyed other basic coaching courses and want to develop themselves even further
• ADIs helping to train other ADIs in client centred techniques
This workshop is an opportunity to meet fellow ADIs and take time to yourself to consider and improve your coaching and client centred skills. Our expert trainers, Parv Walling and Lynne Barrie are there throughout the day to help and support you.
• Understand how we learn
• How the brain works in the learning process
• Learning for the long term and setting the scene
• Understanding EQ (Emotional Intelligence)
• Influencing negative attitudes and limiting beliefs
• Developing coaching conversations focused on thoughts, emotions and beliefs
• Understanding behavioural change techniques
• During the day you will continue to develop your essential coaching skills: rapport, listening, questioning and feedback